Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures? Family is cool.

I have a fellow blogging friend that said Pictures make a Blog Awesome. I think this has a lot of truth to it....and i rarely ever upload pictures. Probably because i don't take many? But i love photography and have a good video camera, that also takes pictures, so it leaves me question myself....why am i not taking more pictures. Ok. I will start

I also discovered hanging out with my brothers is quite enjoyable. Especially when you go to wal-mart, and the brother (Brent) you are with, had to get up at 5 am...on a Saturday...to go to Drivers Ed...and didn't sleep after. Yeah. Quite Loopy, but makes for a pretty funny experience. Even choosing Ice Cream can be a chore...... I'm actually kinda wondering what it will be like when Austin goes on a mission. I've gone on a mission, and i remember the letters and reactions of my family when i left. I hope i can be a good letter writer and supporter, because missionaries need that...especially from Family.


Also, Since when did "hair care" things get put in a completely different section in Wal-mart? Apart from the "Home" section, which includes things such as towels and bathroom stuff..... Wouldn't hair products, such as the Brush i bought (my hair is getting out of control, and i realized i had never purchased a brush in my life), fall under the "Home" Category?.
(Yes, this is the first brush i've ever purchased.....Go Me)


I really want Thai food. Any takers? I think i need to learn to make Thai Food. That would be stellar....but i don't think it would turn out nearly as well.


I want an Adventure. But I am afraid to take a step into the unknown. Not really. Kat Taught me, well tried teaching me, that I need to just dive in head first....(or feet first?)....sometimes. I think she's right. I'm going to do something, extreme, sometime soon. Before July. I promise. I just need to "plan" it. Maybe it'll involve moving...i doubt that, but who knows right?

PS. The New Green Day CD Is freaking AMAZING!!!

No comments: