Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yep, It's me

Over a month and no post. I know you are all disappointed. (all 3 of you that read this) I have no excuse for my absence, except maybe business with a big presentation and the standard school stuff. Life is pretty uneventful right now.

I got a temporary job. It consists of these:
Ok, my job actually has nothing to do with even caring about those. All I get to do is sand off rust on the magnet, spray paint it, rub the rust off the foam pad, put it back in it's mini box, and box it back up with the rest of the defective order. Yeah, this is what I'm doing. "Fixing" Miche bag magnets. $10/hour. Contract labor=no taxes. No complaints. And I can work the hours I NEED....which is my only possibility for a job right now. Yeah, pretty boring, but good music gets me through it.

My old roommate Mike is getting married Saturday. That's weird. I'll post pictures from that, since I am sure I will take some. I'm happy for the kid though. I know he's worked a long time to get to this point and its a step in his life he needs to take. Yay :)

My dating life? What about it? Oh yeah, it's non existent. But you know, right now that's ok. I have made some good friends recently and who knows, anything could happen right?

Today is lent, which means you give something up for 4o days, which I've never done......is it really necessary to give something up for 40 days, then just jump ship at the end and get back into your habits? No. That's dumb. So starting today, tonight, I will start doing 2 things, and do them for the 40 days and hopefully by achieving these 40 days, it will make a new habit.

Read my scriptures & Personal prayer. Both things I know I need in my life and will greatly benefit me.

Pretty lame post, I know. But hey, it's a post. Right?




No comments: