Thursday, March 7, 2013

Here I Am

Whoa....here I am. I bet you thought I died huh? I guess it's been over a year....A year and like...2 months and a couple week, couple days, and stuff. Yeah, it's been a while. SORRY!!!

So a lot has changed in this time frame. I started working at Convergys, for a graveyard shift (I think this was mentioned previously), and have since moved on from there. I wasn't really looking for a job, but one happened to fall in my lap. I currently work for a Home Warranty company. It's a pretty amazing company. They started in 2006, and have grown exponentially since then. There is a lot of room for growth there, and that's currently where i'm at.

Brent is on a mission now, in Chile, Mision Concepcion South, and has been there for quite some time (8 months already?? Crazy)

So anyway...............I learned i have an amazing talent.....


I learned how to grow a freaking AMAZING beard!!!! 

Yes...in this picture I might appear as one who hails from a middle eastern country....but hey, my beard ROCKS....This picture I think was about 3 months of beard growth. It all started with No Shave November, and then it just kept going. I have since trimmed it back, but it is still there. I love it, however, I'm kinda considering shaving it....or something. Not really sure yet. But yes, I now know I can grow a beard :)

Well that's all I have for now. I really am going to try the blog thing again. I did so well during my college years....and now that I've been out for over a year (hey what a coincidence...same time frame i haven't blogged in) I actually have MORE free time, but I tend to use it doing other things. But blogging is one that I am going to start again. So expect more internets!!

No comments: