Thursday, July 31, 2008

So what

So basically it's been a long time since i've written. Life is going by pretty freaking fast and crazy. I can't really explain anything, or why it is as it is. Oh well.

Catch up:

Still don't know what i'm going to do with my life. I was at my parents house this past Sunday, and had everyone asking me what i'm going to do with my life. Heck if I know. And of course when everyone, oh yeah everyone consists of: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, Sister....is asking what you're going to do, they give their advice too. Basically what it comes down to, is probably just me majoring in Spanish and doing something with my life that i don't know. So if anyone has any bright ideas at what i should do, let me know k?

Weddings. I've gone to one, and there will be 2 more done by this weekend. I have one today, Blake Ross, and one on Saturday, Ace Stryker. It's crazy. I still can't fathom Mike and Jake getting married. I guess its just that time of life right?

Stuff: I went on a river trip a week ago. River Rafting for a week, seriously amazing. It's the second year in a row i've done it. I am pretty sure it will become a yearly thing. My roommate Mike was telling me how it just helps him relax, and it's his power-charging trip for the year. I think it's going to have the same affect on me as well. It was so nice to just relax, and not worry about anything at all. Fabulousness.

Right now it is 3:24 am. I am at work right now, taking calls from Spain....basically (i use that word alot) i get paid $16.93 for doing nothing. Can't complain.

I don't really know what else to write about. Thats it for now...life is about the same as usual. Only i am kind of dating a girl right now. But i learned from past experiences that writing details isn't a good thing cuz people get the wrong idea and i never hear the end of it....so if you want to know details, you'll have to ask :)

That is all. Have fun not reading more :)