Friday, January 22, 2010

Samantha Jordan



Samantha makes me happy.
She never disappoints to sooth any pain,
anguish,
or fear I might have.
She helps me forget those things that worry me the most.
My happiness is complete when I'm with her,
She understands me and I understand her.
I'm sad when she's injured and I don't have the means to take care of her.
She forgives me by being even more amazing after I've healed her.
She is a healer of shattered hopes and torn souls.
She mends a broken heart.
She is a part of me and I a part of her.
She never disappoints, only frustrates when we aren't getting along.
We make up and everything was worth it.
I can't help but smile when I spend time with her
Her name is Samantha, Samantha Jordan

Meet Samantha Jordan:
I'm not sure why this one came out so small, But this is her.

This is her insides


This is a close up of her body, and Melodious strings (also my favorite pic)

Yes my Friends, Samantha Jordan is my guitar. She's the one I would LOVE to devote all my time to, and she has been the recipient of most of my free time recently. I started recording songs I have written, just through the Mic on my computer, And even though the recording isn't that great, I have started to become addicted to the sound of my music coming through speakers. I've shared my 5 recorded songs with some friends, and I've been extremely surprised at the praise I've received. Maybe it's my insecurities about my voice or my lack of extreme awesomeness that makes me doubt any compliments I've received, I'm sure most artists are at first. I'd really like to get some opinions of people who I don't know personally as well. I don't know how to post the songs on here, or else I would. I suppose I could just start a Myspace page or something? That's so ghetto though........I also want to get REAL recordings done. Too bad I'm poor. Maybe some day :)


No comments: