Saturday, January 12, 2008

Florida Part 1

Ok. So i know it's been awhile...like 11 days since i wrote, but DEAL WITH IT! This'll be a longer post, with pictures and such. First off let me just put some pictures of basically one of the only days i took some pictures. I took a lot, but for some reason these ones stick out to me. This is the 29th, the first day we were there...at the beach:

This is us in the car. Well the 4 kids at least. Yes i was sporting a full goatee plus the stache....it got a lot longer, and more massive and i got sick of it when i got home so i shaved it off. Sorry kids.















Yeah these two were interesting. We went to this Italian restaurant, privately owned it seemed. Just a pizza/Italian food place. One of those that is the real deal and not part of a chain. Anyway, these two beauties were on the doors to the bathrooms. I couldn't resist.



So Austin. We've recently discovered he's a pretty funny kid. Ok i already knew that, but he actually looks pretty good sometimes in pictures. Kind of weird, but i like it.



See what i mean? He's just a good person to have in a picture, for whatever reason. He's a sexy beast!!!



One thing many people may or may not know about me is my one love that will never leave me. I have this thing for the ocean. I love it, i love taking pictures of it, i love being in it, i love scuba diving in it, i love eating food from it, I love it. Period. Plus this picture is pretty sweet if i don't say so myself.



I know this really has nothing to do with anything i've talked about so far, but it's a pretty sweet picture. My Dad once taught me STOP stands for Slowly Tap On Pedal. Just thought i'd share that advice with anyone who decides to read this.



I love my Mom. We are close and it's awesome. I took off the Bandanna...so i wouldn't get shot...who knows right?

Well i know this isn't the most informing post ever. But i like the pictures i put in it. I'm planning on doing New Years Eve from Disneyworld sometime soon....if i ever get my video camera back from my Dad, i'll put on the fireworks show. It was amazing!









No comments: