Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Piece Of Crap and a New Years Celebraion

Being sick sucks. Itchy nose, Itchy eyes, head spinning, nausea, weak body, pounding headache...well you get the drift. I'm really not sure much else can compare with being sick, but i have discovered something that is. Being on vacation IN FLORIDA, on vacation. I mean honestly, what is worse than being sick on vacation? Vacation is supposed to be a nice relaxing time, to rest and kick back, or go do something fun. Being in Florida, there is tons to do to keep your mind off whatever. But being sick, SUCKS! Luckily, it's bowl week and I've had the opportunity to watch football all day, one thing i basically never get to do. Even though i was in and out sleeping through most of the games, i have thouroughly enjoyed my day to myself doing nothing. My family even left me at the hotel cuz i was basically passed out when they were getting ready to go.

We went to Disney World yesterday, New Year's Eve, and it was basically the most people in one place i've ever seen in my life. But at 11:50 they had a fireworks show that made it all worth it. I'll try and put a video up so people can see how amazing it was. It did suck however trying to get out to get to our car. Disney World decided a long time ago, that they would make you park far away and have to take a tram or a boat across a lake to get to the Magic Kingdom. So 60,000 people trying to get on a boat (that held max 600 people) or a tram that held like probably half that, made for a pretty congested walk. Then to top it off, we basically got lost on the way back since the road in to Disney World apparently is not the same way out. But all in all it was a pretty wicked rad New Years eve. I'll post pics and stuff later.

No comments: