Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My ThEoRy

This is My Theory on Dating, well not really on dating, but more on girls and guys. Today, not 30 years ago. I haven't met many people that disagree with me because there is truth in this.

The Way Things Are
Men: Simple.
Women:Complicated.

Simple Explanation: Many times girls will say "MAN GUYS ARE SO COMPLICATED!!!" but the reality, is that we are not. We ARE simple, but a girl's mind thinks so differently and so much more complicatedly, that they can't grasp how simple we must be, so we MUST be complicated. They're complicatedness, MAKES us SEEM complicated, when we're really simple.

Complicated Explanation:There is none. It needs none. Simple as that. (see?)

Ok there might be some biased conjecture seeing that I'm a guy, but just really think about relationships....and the issues people have. It really boils down to miscommunication. I had a recent relationship, which ended in us being just friends, where the whole thing was based on an open and honest communication-ship. It just makes sense: SAY the things you want to say. Don't HIDE things, be yourself. Instead of Analyzing, JUST ASK. I know it SOUNDS hard, but really....It's harder on the person to guess and freak out about things than it is to just talk. Communicate.

I don't feel my theory really needs any further explanation. I just do know that in today's day and age, Dating has become something people loath instead of enjoy. I haven't been actively dating lately, and I know I need too. My Mom made a good point yesterday; I can have fun with my roommates and I will miss that in the future, but a forever roommate and companion will be even more fun and kinda the next step in life. I just wish I could make it happen. Maybe I should try my Dad's approach: Find a Girl I like, go out a few times, then say "I think we should continue this relationship." (My Dad said that word for word. Yeah we make fun of him pretty much all the time for it.) Hey, It worked.

No comments: