Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4 Years...........Gone

I was fired today. After 4 years. Their excuse? I was having inappropriate conversations at work.

The people that were involved in these conversations, were only suspended or given verbal warnings.

Because of my "track record" I was terminated. So being tardy 3 times a month, instead of 2, is the same as having a good conversation about homosexuality and personal views and beliefs on the topic? Apparently so.

What have I learned from this? Corporate Worlds suck. I need to have my own job, with my own company, and set my own rules.

I realize rules are in place for a reason, but when the person from HR is looking for reasons to fire you, it doesn't help the scenario.

Anyway, I need a job. Anyone out there reading this that has a good job you can line me up with, that would be great!!

No comments: