Friday, April 9, 2010

***MUUUUUUUUUSE***

Yes, that is Matthew Bellamy on the screen, and that is the stage they played on. To bad there were too many lights to get any really quality photos from my camera......should have taken my video camera. Live and learn!
Matthew, Chris and Dom rockin my socks off!

Love the Piano..... (crappy quality. I apologize.)

The concert was amazing. That's all there is to it. It was definitely longer than the Vegas show I went to, however I do think it lacked in song choice. The problem is they can't play EVERY song. Nevertheless, It was still mindblowing and amazing. I thouroughly enjoyed myself. My brother Brent came with me (The ticket was part of his Christmas present, and this was his first concert), my two roommates as well (also their first concerts......which is shocking to me). Everyone loved it. Everyone sang their voice almost gone. It was just purely just a good time and a good show. Although there is one thing I really don't understand. Muse=Snow. Somehow. Well at least, MUSE + Me= Snow. Last time I saw them, in Vegas, we had a near death experience on the way home that was caused by snow. This time we didn't have anything near that, but it was almost a white out when we were driving home. PLUS Muse got stuck in between here and Denver, and had to postpone their Denver show. Glad I dont' live in Denver......

No comments: