Friday, April 9, 2010

Ducks and Springtime on Campus

This is my current view on dating..........
Everything SEEMS nice. You meet, get to know each other then.....
Bam out of no where, the Girl runs away

Ok, Maybe it's not THAT extreme. But that's how it feels sometimes. I only bring this post up because it's Spring time!! Finally!! And all the signs are out. It's intriguing to watch people as you're walking along on campus, noticing couples sprawled out on the grass together, or groups of boys or girls laughing and drinking Jambas.

I had to study for my class and had an hour to spare; the Ducks are what I observed. The boy duck would calmly walk around and kinda follow the girl. Sometimes the girl would hide in the bushes, then when the boy duck wasn't watching, run away really fast. But the boy would casually walk around and follow her. The only duck making ANY sound was the girl duck. And the sounds......weren't pleasant.



As you can see, and hear, in the video, the Girl duck wasn't too thrilled. But that's nature, and that's life. Guys can chase girls, but only one will not squawk back at them. Maybe i'll find my Girl duck someday......Maybe I'll she'll squawk at me, maybe not. Hopefully I can be as calm and casual ast the Mallard in the video :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love love. this is hilarious. i deeply and sincerely hope you find your girl ducky :) and soon!