Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random stuff

So I rarely upload pictures. I love taking pictures, I just never do it. So here are some recent pictures and things. So enjoy :)

I took this picture randomly. I was bored. I actually shaved off my goatee today.......It was just buggin me. But I still have the Patch.


I finally went to a Bee's game. I didn't go to any last year, and wanted to go. A bunch of people went, however the Bee's lost......Lame

I think a big reason of why we went the night we did, was the fireworks. I only took a couple pictures. I can't seem to get a good picture of fireworks......ever

Tiki In the Sun........yeah I know........She's adorable. Oh, and there's my Mom too :)

Brent Can Literally sleep anywhere. We were out with my Dad one day, and my Dad took a motorcycle on a test drive. While we were waiting I wanted to see if the latch in my trunk actually works. So I made Brent get in the and I closed it on him. It DOES!! It even glows in the dark! So while we were waiting, he chilled there......and literally fell asleep.

Tiki is Small. That is all.

No comments: