Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Day. Today.

My day today: (roughly)

7:00 am-Alarm on cell phone goes off, and i look at it thinking "Today....i can turn it off and go back to sleep as long as i want." Oh the glory of having no work today.

10:00 am-Stereo alarm goes off to get me up so i can be productive. What do i do? Anyone want to guess? yep, i turned it off and went back to sleep. Oh it was amazing.

11:30 am-I hear the doorbell ring...that's odd, no one EVER rings our doorbell. I hear some voices out by the front door, then i hear a knock on my door. My new roommate is like "hey i think there is a package for you, I'm not sure though cuz it has the address off by 2 #'s" All i could think was...*dude, I'm sleeping...can't you tell that? I mean i know it's 11:30, but my door is closed and have you seen me yet?* Although i suppose it was good that he woke me up, other wise my day would probably been a complete waste....which i guess wouldn't have been so terrible, other than i did have stuff to do.

12:00 pm-Finish the episode of Lost i started last night, now i have 1 to go to get caught up...except with today being Thursday it seems I'm 2 behind again. Oh well.

1:30 pm- After reconnecting w/ an old friend from high school, through facebook, i decided to get up and freaking get ready for the day. Jenny Dal Soglio...i think i spelled it right? Anyway...she was a friend from school back in the day. She had been married, so the name on her profile i didn't recognize. But i guess she just got divorced, which is unfortunate, but it was neat to get to talk to her again after so many years...especially considering i had a crush on her in 7th grade :)

2:00 pm-$5 footlong sub from Subway. Oh baby. Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. AMAZING. While i enjoyed this delectable sub, i watched the movie called The Last Castle. It was pretty good. It had the guy from The Sopranos in it, and a couple other famous actors. It reminded me a lot of Shawshank Redemption, but really only til the end...cuz the end was way different. Both good movies though. Shawshank is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I recommend it if you haven't seen it.

4:00 pm-Go into my room to do my homework, but ha...did i start it? No. I think i got stuck talking to someone on facebook...freaking facebook chatting thing...i actually love it, but it's annoying cuz it makes facebook a billion times more distracting now. Oh well.

5:00 pm-6:30 pm- Did Spanish homework...well i got caught up, and finally got to the point the class is at. It sucks when you wait to get your book til the first day of class, then you go to get it and they are out, so you have to pay full price because they have to order it for you AND you have to wait for it. Luckily it's only a handbook, and was only $20. But waiting for it was inconvenient and annoying. But getting caught up, and understanding more or less what the guy was talking about, makes the class that much better. That class is pretty cool in itself. Spanish Phonetics. I remember a guy from work telling me it was worthless and boring when he had it, but I'm guessing i have a different teacher cuz the guy is freaking funny and makes the class actually interesting.

6:30-7:30-I recently started watching the show Bones. (watch it here) It's pretty interesting, and it makes me want to be a forensic detective. She's such a genius. So i spent this hour watching an episode of the show. Again, i highly recommend it. I'm only 5 episodes into the first season, but it's pretty awesome. I don't understand how people can start a show NOT at the first season. Even if each episode is a story of its own, there is still character development and plots that continue throughout episodes that i think make a series what it is. That's my 2 cents.

7:30-9:00- Read for my history class. Really, this history class i'm in, normally i don't think i'd enjoy it. But seeing how it's spring term, and there is literally like 10 people in my class total, it makes the class pretty cool. We get into some pretty deep discussions about the issues we are discussing. For instance we talked about slavery the other day. We got into basically if there really was a moral issue with it, or if it was wrong, or right, or things like that. The people back in the day REALLY didn't see it as being a bad thing. I mean people have been enslaved throughout all periods of history. I'm not going to say it's right, and it ever has been, or ever will be, but there are people that would argue differently. The Lord used slavery to punish his people for a long long time. So you know, it's just in how you look at it.

9:00-10:00 pm-Watched Planet Earth ON BLUE RAY w/ Ace and Bob, while eating a soup Mike had made for himself and Becky for their date night. The combination of the two, was pretty awesome. The soup was really really really good, and Planet Earth on Blue Ray....well it doesn't get much better than that. We learned there is a creature that dwells who knows how far down in the ocean, called "The (something) squid from Hell. I'll get the exact name from Ace....but seriously, the Blue Ray makes SUCH a big difference. I don't know how I'll ever be able to go back again...

10:00 pm-now-Goofing off online and talking to random people.

Ok so those times are basically REALLY rough estimates. Of course i didn't write down the times and exactly what i was doing. I think some of it may actually be out of order? And i think i watched Bones twice, not just once...but anyway. I think my day was full of pretty random and kind of relaxing stuff. I just needed to prove i'm living life and trying to be good at it. I really am going to write about the second half of my Spain trip. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Don't be a hater. I'm gunna go see what movie mike and becky got. Later!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fe, it's really not fair that you get to spend days like that. Enjoy them while you have them!! Once you get married, you have to start pretending like your responsible and people expect you to get up at like 8am on a SATURDAY!! What's with that?!?

Sam said...

Post.