Wednesday, March 31, 2010

~~The Goonies~~


I'm always amazed when i meet people who HAVEN'T seen this movie. It's a travesty, and to be my friend, it's required you watch it. I'll watch it with you. I watched it with two newbies last night, and still enjoyed every minute of it. They laughed some, especially at the things Chunk and Data would say and do. I half wonder if even some of those were courtesy laughs, but you know what? I don't care! I LOVE IT! It made me happy and put me in a good mood. It always does.
I found on google there's a video game remake that was made for a competition in 2006. Totally going to d/l it and play it. Heck yeah!

1 comment:

mavispuford said...

Analia still hasn't seen it. I can't convince her to watch the movie because she thinks the cover is lame. Lame.