Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing in Particular

Right now, i have nothing in particular to talk about. I can't even think of something to just go off on. But all i know is i miss writing, and it's been awhile. I think i will compose a list of things I have always wanted to do, or do before i die. Also known as a bucket list. (The movie was ok...Morgan Freeman is one of my heroes, so it would make sense that i liked it. Other than him being in it, it wasn't that great.) I'm sure i will add to it more, maybe on a separate post, or this one. I dunno.

Bueno, Ya viene.

Jefe's Bucket List (in no particular order)

  1. Travel the world-Basically i just want to take like 2 years and go everywhere. All through S. America (Knowing Spanish makes that easier, and more enjoyable). Asia, Europe-Italy, France, More of Spain, England, Ireland, etc. Finland, Greenland, Alaska
  2. See every state in the U.S.
  3. Go to Antarctica
  4. Scuba dive a pirate ship wreck
  5. Learn the harmonica
  6. Learn the Piano
  7. Read the WHOLE Bible (I know i should have done this by now, but i have not. So sue me!)
  8. Learn how to cook....well....
  9. Learn Dueling Banjos on the Banjo...and the guitar
  10. Learn to PLAY the Banjo
  11. Sleep an entire day
  12. Buy a motorcycle
  13. Eat Sushi
  14. Start my own company
  15. Name one of my future daughters Cielo
  16. Grow a mustache
  17. Be able to run a mile in 5 minutes
  18. Be on TV
  19. Record a song with me playing all the parts
  20. Donate a million dollars to a Charity
  21. Have a picture I've taken published in a newspaper or magazine
  22. Catch a fly ball
  23. Sit on the front row at the NBA Finals (only if the Jazz are in it)
  24. Own a Porsche
  25. Pet Rat
  26. Have a dog named Gozath
  27. Build a car from the bottom up
  28. Graduate from School
  29. Go Skydiving
  30. Last for now, but definitely not least: Get married in the temple and have a family. (corny i know, but true)

Ok. So there is my list. It's in no particular order, and there are some things that are more important to me than others, but since there is no order, no one will ever know!! HAHAHA...k that was unnecessary. Hasta luego para ahora.

2 comments:

Jana Brown said...

WOW! That's quite a list! ;) Oh, and we can't forget the 2 new ones they're VERY important!... Swim with dolphins, and a pet bear! Psh... Haha! Could be exciting though, I'll admit it! :)

Jessica said...

You are going to travel. To Costa Rica in January with the moi!
I love the song Dueling Guitars
You can totally eat sushi with me. I know Thai is our thing, but our tastebuds need to be adventurous...so the next time we go out, we should go eat sushi.
You already have a mustache...its just connected to that fuzzy stuff you don't shave around your chin.
If you have a million extra dollars, would you mind buing me an emu? Or a green dress?
Gozath. LOL :o)