Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hum Dee Dummmm

So today. Today was a fabulous day. I don't really know why. Nothing amazing happened. What can i say? I guess it was just a good day. It might have to do with me turning in my Astronomy stuff and the teacher wasn't the wiser that i haven't been to his class in the past like 3 weeks...i mean HONESTLY. If the class lecture, ALL that was said is on the Internet and you can just read it...instead of listen to the teacher read it off the power point...is there REALLY any other purpose of going to class? I believe not!! Some classes, for example Chemistry....which will most likely be the death of me...you need to go to class because even though the power points are on the Internet, it's pretty much impossible to understand them if you don't know what they are about or how to interpret them. So that's my feelings on that. Kelly, my wonderful cousin, was in Provo today, and took me out to lunch to Los Hermanos. It was nice to hang out with her. Good times.
So vent time. Work. Work is fine i suppose, but you know it's really starting to get on my nerves with how tight they are trying to make things. When you try to hold a small child down, usually they struggle more. Anything you try to hold down, it seems they just get worse. I know there has to be limitations, but for real I'm sick of them treating us like babies. It really irritates me that they get mad at us for not knowing EVERYTHING and especially when we don't always get all the info they say we are supposed to. It's ridiculous. I don't' understand it. I know i work for a stellar company...we had our company x-mas party last night. It was awesome...good entertainment, portable DVD player, 2 week pay bonus...etc. it's great! it really is! The thing is, one reason why they treat call center people so well sometimes....well I'm pretty sure it's because they know how bad our job sucks. I HATE up selling..i really do, and i do it because i know i need to. If anyone is going to tell me that up selling helps a distributor, you know i just can't believe that. I know for a fact a lot of people really do get suckered into buying our products. The products are good....this is true...but really expensive and most people that are buying just what they need DO NOT WANT something else they CAN'T afford. I love my job. I really do. I just wish we would have more credit than once a year!
Next semester I'm working 7-12 (noon) and going to school in the afternoon. We'll see how that goes.
All for now.

No comments: