Friday, December 7, 2007

Sick and Anatomy

Seriously people, why do i have to be sick? Can anyone answer this for me? I want to RIP my nose off my face right now!!! Oh well. I had my Anatomy Lab final today...i felt like i didn't know anything going into it, but i remembered a lot. It's amazing how the brain...kind of ironic that i'm talking about the brain when i'm referring to anatomy...ANYWAY...It truly is amazing how the brain can remember things you didn't remember even knowing. I think i did ok...i know i didn't' get 100% since i left some blank, but i'm hoping i get better than i did on the midterm, which may not happen, but i'll find out tonight.

I hate working on Fridays. Weekends in general. It's so lame, but i guess there isn't much i can do about it, i mean i need money right? Well if anyone wants to like just give me money, i'm down for it. SWEET! Well i'm going to watch an episode of Full House. It makes me happy. Ta Ta for now.

No comments: