Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Putting off finals...

Today i woke up at 10:00 am. I had set my alarm for 8:30 so i could go to school and take a final, then study for another one and take that one too...WELL it is now 12:18 PM and i am still at home, haven't showered, and i decided to put it off again. I mean honestly who has ANY motivation to go to school and take a test...NOT ME. So I'm going to take two tomorrow, and two on Thursday. Luckily i have one scheduled on Thursday, therefore at least forcing me to go that day and take that test...I'll just have to add on top of it another one. That's OK with me though, i am enjoying my time not being at school. I suppose i should be using more of this time to study for the tests i have to take, but I'm not :) Yay for procrastinating!

No comments: