Monday, December 10, 2007

This, That, and some more

I am at work again. What a suprise. Today....yeah i didn't do anything really at all. I couldn't sleep last night, because i was tossing and turning for some reason. And i had a dream that our house got robbed, like picked clean, and i woke up sweating and like breathing hard....so then i couldn't go back to sleep. So i slept in today and didnt' go to school...big suprise huh? But i cleaned the kitchen up and did the dishes sine it is my dish day. I bought the movie The Thin Red Line a while ago at Wal-Mart for like $5, and i hadn't watched it yet. I started it at 2:00 then i looked at the back cover and saw that the movie is like 3 hours long. I was like...good thing i work at 5. For any who haven't seen it...i'd recommend it if you want to know what it's really like in war, other than that it wasn't terribly amazing. But i like Drama's. I've discovered this recently. I think i like a good drama movie more than anything.
I've decided to just basically....give up on Chem for now. Well not really, i'm still going to class this last week and i'll take the final, but regardless of what i get on the test, i'm just going to retake it. I don't understand it at all and i don't know why. NEVER before in my life have i had something come to me as hard as Chemistry has. I just don't get it. Hopefully retaking it immediatley after taking it the first time, i'll be able to grasp the concepts more and i'm more dedicated since i know what i'll be getting into.
Over the weekend it snowed a ton. I was supposed to go see a movie for free on Saturday morning, but like EVERYONE was busy. PLUS the movie started at 9:30. In the end, i decided just to sleep in and not go. It wasn't worth it. Plus with the snow, and everything elseo going on, i was better off. We got a Christmas Tree on Saturday. Funny thing was, no one brought cash.....Good thing Cami was there. We Love Cami :) Well this is all for now. I can't wait to get off work, get home and get in the hot tub! I NEED IT!!!

No comments: