Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Holy Chem-i_freaking_stry Sucks!

You Know. I know you do, because we all do. It's been a year since i've posted anything, AND on top of that, i've only EVER posted ONE thing. I'm not going to take the time to go through my life in the past year, since really nothing has changed. I still live in P-town with the same guys, but we live in a house now. Mike Bready moved in, so that's cool. I do have a major now in my BYU Schooling experience....since i really am getting schooled....my major is PDBio (Physiology and Developmental Biology for those of the not knowing lingo type)...which basically consists of the study of the human body....which by the way is A--MAZING. The only thing that sucks, and you should be able to tell from the title, is the fact i have to take a BUTT load, yeah a WHOLE BUTT load of Chemistry to do it.

Well at the moment i think i'm pretty much giving up on Chemistry. I've never failed a class in my life, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to fail it. I've fail THREE out of THREE tests....so i don't know how i will pass it...even if i do, IF...that's a big if.....then i'm not going to have an adequate understanding to advance on to the next one....in all honesty the question i'm asking is this. IS chemistry REALLY that important to anything. Sure it's nice to know how many moles of this when disolved in that make an immensly small amount of a new this...but I DON'T CARE. I just want to be a doctor, or surgeon...something of value to society. I'm sick of my dead end job. It's not really Dead end, but it pretty much is...in that i've tried to advance here and it hasn't worked...EVER...so how am i supposed to advance in anything if i'm failing in everything?

Life just doens't work like that. I dont' understand it. If anyoen can answer to me why life is such a pain sometimes then please, DO tell...i'd really like to know. I know it wasn't a bed of roses for the savior, and i know that following him really is my ONLY option at this point...but AGAIN how can i get out of this RUT that i am stuck it...so deep in seems in doing all the wrong things. Maybe not ALL the wrong things, but probably a good portion of them...of course i know that just making up my mind to change and be better is where it all starts, bu in all honesty how can i change without changing....that may not make sense, but it does in my mind.

Well i think this is enough ranting for now. I'm going to be writing everyday...or as much as i can. I need this...i feel better after this short venting session. Thank you Internet :)

No comments: